Lots of “naturally endowed” or fat women think they can’t wear stylish clothes because of their big body but the truth is, they can wear fashionable clothes provided they know what to wear and how to wear them.
Here, I offer my Big, Black, Bold and Beautiful ladies some advice on the right clothes for fat women.
1. First, fat women should never wear tight clothes. If you must wear it, please throw in a jacket to your attire because tight clothes hug your frame and will show what your body looks like. That’s why they should avoid such types of clothes.
2. The second thing that you should avoid is wearing the bright colours which also make you look bigger so it is better to wear dark clothes such as black,blue …
3. Moreover short clothes make fat women less beautiful by making them look fattest it is preferable for them to wear long clothes then they would look beautiful and in the same time they would be comfortable.
4. Dark colors hide, while light colors highlight. So wear a light belt over a dark shirt. Big patterns will make you look bigger, while small patterns can make you look smaller.
5. Avoid horizontal stripes. Stripes are okay on plus size clothing if they are diagonal or vertical. If you want to look larger in the bust area, horizontal stripes will enhance the bust-line.
6. Don’t put ruffles on anything you want to look smaller; do put them on areas you want to emphasize.
7. Wear ruched or gathered fabric on areas you want to make look smaller like your belly if you have a big belly.
8. Know what colors look good on you. A flattering color can make your skin tone glow, while the wrong one can make you look sallow and washed-out.