Have you Ever noticed how a dog just has to wag his tail and lay his with small paw to make you smile? guess what, winning a woman over is that easy. You don’t need to be extremely funny or Mr romantic; to make a girl laugh all you need is a genuine wish to see a nice, bright smile on her face. Here are ways to make a woman smile.
- Surprise herwith a lovely dinner when she comes home. If you don’t know how to cook, then order her favorite dish from a restaurant. you can remove her coat and also massage her feet as a bonus.
- Send her a nice lovey dovey text
while she’s asleep. So that when she wakes up, she’ll be so happy when she wakes up and reads it.
- Tell her that shes beautiful
, instead of hot, cute or gorgeous. it means much more to a woman to be called beautiful. it is much more, shows how you value her.
- Have a very romantic dinnerdate planned out so that all she has to do is look good and show up. she will appreciate the effort.
- Sneak up behind her,
hold her around her waist, kiss her softly on the neck and tell her you love her. women love to hear those three words said and adding a cute gesture while saying it will make her very happy.
- Randomly send her a text
telling her you miss her.
- Bring her flowers for no reason at all.
Not just when you’re in trouble or on Valentine’s Day.
- Buy her a pair of earrings or anklets.
women love accessories, so do it and so every time she wears it, she’ll think about you and smile.
- Take her best friends out for coffee or dinner.
She’ll appreciate your gesture of getting to know her friends. Also, the compliments her friends will give her for being so lucky to have a thoughtful boyfriend like you will make her gloat.
- Don’t get jealous of her guy friends.
She chose to date you over them,don’t impose a rulebook of dos and don’ts on her. This will let her know that you trust her completely.
- Begin a sentence with,
“Next year on your birthday…”, “Next Christmas we’ll…” or “Next month we will…” This will let her know that you’re serious about the relationship and that you’re in it for the long run.