You’re becoming her lookalike, and you will be pleased with it.
1. You are always eager to come home, not even on holidays or birthdays. Some weekends you just leave it all behind to spend some time with your mom.
2. Your mother will always be your best role model. No matter which profession she had chosen – she always was successful in love and friendship and taught you to be too.
3. Mothers are the greatest companions in travelling and eating out – she always lets you take something from her plate and is happy to treat you with an extra candy, even if you are already 28. Nothing in your eating habits can annoy her, as it does to the others.
4. Your mother’s the first person who gets your best news. New job or a great date? You’ll pick up the phone to call mom faster than in a second. And she appreciates that.
5. Bad things are also the information for her to get first. Even if she lives really far, she will come faster than your neighbor when you are in trouble. Evil ex-boyfriends should beware – she can be really revengeful.
6. Her number is the first in your incoming calls list. Perhaps she’s the only person whom you still call from your smartphone.
7. You taught her how to text and she’s making it a real party. You are screening almost every dialog with her.
8. Your best friend is your sister in mom’s eyes. Sometimes your “bestie” starts to name her “mama” and comes to family dinners as often as you do.
9. Your every post or picture in social networks gets at least one like or favorite. It will take her 5 minutes to notice it and get excited – she really likes everything you are involved with.
10. Mothers are the best shopping buddies, because they never lie to you. And if you are in lack of money, they definitely will help.
11. You already have the greatest babysitter, because she has the wonderful experience in rising you, and you like the result. Except that you will buy your kids everything they want.
12. When you are depressed, she sends you cheering e-mails. And every one is signed with “love ya”, even if she has a bad day herself.
13. Mothers know the names and occupations of all your friends, so it’s really easy to tell them the news about Jessica from work or Jessica from church – she will know the difference.
14. You are happy to turn into her – she’s a great woman to be.
15. You are sorry for all your friends, because their moms are not that cool.