Hello madam, I have been married for 6 years plus now, I always have problem with my husband, he use to set his hand on me, to the extend I will get injured even taking me to the hospital. So the problem now is that I am no longer in love with him again, because of the pain. And he don’t satisfy me sexually. Now my mind is in my ex boyfriend.
My dear Helen, in every marriage there are one challenge or the other. I think you sit your husband down and talk to him heart to heart on how you feel about his behaviour, and how badly it ruining the love that you have for him through this approach.
From your statement, you didn’t state whether this was how he was before you got married but I can feel that it wasn’t so.
1. Go extra-mile to satisfy him, you know those things he loves, those things that will bring happiness to his heart. If it takes you to buy him under-wears, cook his delicious meal without collecting a dime from him.
2. Do this for some time consecutively, Call him on phone times without number to show that you care, although he might not pick your calls just be patient and be positive.
3. Wash his clothes and do, even more, things that are unusual, things you never did before just to get him to a lighter mood.
4. Take your time to talk to him when you feel you are getting to his heart. Although these things might be a bit hard for you to do but just do it for saving your marriage. I honestly know how sad you are to have written me.
5. Make sure you don’t get angry as well even when he boils and do some nasty things that might want to make you blow out. Please just be calm.
Note: Please do not report him to anyone yet. Some men don’t like this as it might get things worse.
In the aspect of sex, you should help him by initiating sex and make it the way you like it.
Also importantly, avoid contact or communications with your Ex if indeed you are looking for happy marriage, most times it is just mere distractions which would eventually lead to further grief and discontent.
I hope you will find this helpful.
Cheers and all the best!
Please drop a comment, in the box below, if you have more advice for Helen.