A hard day at the office can leave you cursing and swearing that you’ll take your talents elsewhere. Pressure looms, your boss nags, and you dread those Sunday nights leading up to a monotonous Monday morning.
But is your job truly terrible, or are you simply overreacting to typical, work-related stress and situations? Use these tips below to determine when you should turn in your one month’s notice and not only head towards where the grass is greenest but also get some sanity.
You should consider quitting your job if:
- Your boss doesn’t have your back.
- Literally anything sounds better than what you’re doing now.
- You’ve been slacking off (doing things you normally wouldn’t do).
- Your skills are going to waste.
- Your job isn’t useful anymore.
- You’re bored. Really, really bored.
- You’re less than 70 percent satisfied.
If this is you, then you seriously have to think about changing your job before it totally changes you for the worst!