While most of those old fashion rules are outdated, there are a few that have stood the test of time.
Those are the ones discussed in this article.
1. Never wear white to someone else’s wedding.
2. Pajamas should never be seen in public.
3. Never wear “double denim.”
4. Don’t wear flip flops if there’s snow on the ground.
5. At work, it’s better to be overdressed than underdressed.
6. Running shoes don’t go with jeans.
7. You shouldn’t be able to see your underwear through your clothes.
8. If you don’t feel comfortable in it, don’t wear it.