Envy Angelina Jolie’s famous full lips? Not everyone is born with pillow-like lips like her’s but everyone can fake it. Here’s how in five easy steps.
1. Conceal: This step is an unconventional one, but it makes all the difference. Dab a small amount of concealer on the center of your bottom lip; it will make it look like your lip or pout is much fuller than it actually is.
2. Line Your Lips: Line your lips just slightly outside your natural lip line with a lip liner in your desired shade. The difference is mere millimeters, but it will make a huge visual impact. After you’re done lining around your lips, take the pencil, and fill in the rest.
3. Apply A Satin-Texture “My Lips, But Better” Lipstick: Stick with neutral colors in a satin finish when going for full lips—and avoid dark shades. She adds that frosty finishes also visually slim lips.
4. Gloss It Over: Adding a little bit of shine can also help the lips look much fuller than they are. Apply gloss all over to add dimension.
5. Highlight: For the finishing touch, if you’re feeling extra-ambitious, add a highlighter. Applying a light-reflecting highlighter to the peaks of your lips adds an extra bit of depth, creating the illusion of fuller lips.